Wednesday, January 30, 2008

First things first

I can't remember excatly when I set up this blog. I'm sure it is posted somewhere, but I can't remember. The purpose of it to begin with was for me to have a place outside of LiveJournal to talk about things. And things outside of what I'm doing in a given day. Kind of like journalistic thoughts if you will. So far nothing has happened with this site.

Bad me.

So I am taking it upon myself to fix that. I will try my very hardest to update this blog as frequently as possible. It will be some of what I do daily, but also just random thoughts I have about life, the universe and everything. (42)
Plus I'm trying to take a picture a day (also known as Project 365) and can hopefully post pictures here for you to see.

That's all I'm going to say now, but hopefully there will be lots more to come!

No comments: